Data protection declaration
1. Data protection at a glance
2. General notes and mandatory information
Note to the responsible bodyThe responsible body for the data processing on this website is:KANI GmbH
82054 Sauerlach Phone: +49 (0) 81 04 - 90 57
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org The body responsible is the natural or legal person, who, alone or together with others, on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. B. Names, email addresses, etc. Etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processingMany data processing processes are only possible with your express Consent. You can revoke an already given consent at any Time. An informal message will be sent to us by E-mail. The legality of the data processing until the revocation remains unaffected by the Revocation.
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authorityIn the event of infringements of the DSGVO, the persons concerned shall have a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work or the location of the alleged Infringement. The right of appeal is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
Right to Data transferabilityYou have the right to have data, which we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in the performance of a contract, delivered to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another person responsible, this is only possible if it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryptionThis site is used for security reasons and to protect the transfer of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as a site operator, an SSL or TLS Encryption. An encrypted connection can be seen by the browser's address line switching from "http://" to "https://" and at the lock icon in your browser line.If the SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third Parties.
information, blocking, Deletion and rectificationYou have at all times the right to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if applicable, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of these data. You can contact at any time, as well as to further questions on the subject of personal data at the address given in the imprint on us.
Right to restrict processingYou have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal Data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the Imprint. The right to restrict processing consists in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored with us, we usually need time to verify This. For the duration of the examination you have the right to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal Data.
- If the processing of your personal data is unlawfully done, you can request the restriction of the data processing instead of the deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it to exercise, defend or enforce legal claims, you have the right to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data instead of Deletion.
- If you have an objection according to art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, a balance must be made between your and our Interests. As long as it is not yet decided whose interests predominate, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal Data.